Terms and General conditions
PUEBLO SALADO RESIDENTIAL - BOOK OF HOUSES FOR RENT.
Once chosen and checked the availability of housing, as well as the resulting price of your desired stay, you must apply via email to or phone 676 355 212 or 968 225 447 verifying the availability of housing for booking it.
PAYMENT OF THE RESERVATION
Bank transfer 50% of the rental.
Indicate in the transfer:
- Full name of the person making the reservation of rent.
- Date and out of the house.
- Apartment Reference
Should be done by bank transfer to the following account:
- NUMBER IBAN: ES17 / 0487/0090/71/2007008912
- Euro-Casas Gestion Inmobiliaria de Murcia, S.L.
- C.I.F. B-73168999
- Street Jaime I El Conquistador 9 2ºA
- 30.008 Murcia
Enviar la copia del justificante por mail a :
OTHER PAYMENT OF RENT
The remaining 50% of the rental will be delivered in cash or pay with credit / debit day of arrival to the apartment and key collection.
The houses are delivered clean and equipped with linens and towels for use of the dwelling, please inform us any defect that could be observed to remedy it within the shortest possible time.
Schedules and out of homes:
- FORTNIGHTS HOLIDAY AND FULL MONTHS
- ENTRY: Tickets to housing rental concerted day morning between 11 hours and 14 hours were made.
- OUTPUT: The outputs of housing rental concerted day in the morning before 12 hours were made.
- HOLIDAY WEEKS:
- ENTRY: : Tickets to housing be made exclusively Saturday afternoons from 17 hours to 20 hours a day concerted rent.
- OUTPUT: : The outputs of the homes will be made exclusively Saturday morning before 12 hours a day concerted rent.
- Note: Any change in these times that is requested by tenants of dwellings must authorized by the direction of Euro-Casas Gestion Inmobiliaria de Murcia, SL, which will respond to your request depending on availability at the time.
RULES OF INTERNAL RULES OF THE COMMUNITY
Tenants agree to comply at all times with the rules of existing community Residencial Pueblo Salado, which will be informed them the day of arrival to the apartment.
Pursuant to LO15 / 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your email address and personal details you provide are incorporated in the file which is responsible EURO-HOMES PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OF MURCIA, SL The purpose the file is to maintain future communications professional relationship initiated. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at the headquarters of the File: Street Jaime I El Conquistador, Number 9 2ºA of Murcia. Also please note that this message may contain confidential information, being for the exclusive use of the addressee indicated above. Receiving the message does not authorize access to the same content if you are not the intended recipient, so that in such circumstances should destroy it immediately and notify this to the sender. Please note that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited